I haven't blogged for so long that I had to ask someone else for my password (: My comp hates blogger too bad. (I made you think I'm angry over ___ but I'm not really really!)
Told my mum when I'm going out and staying over and stuff, she cut me off halfway and said "Why don't you just tell me when you're coming home early or at all?" in this pissed-but-I-wanna-give-up-on-you tone. So now I'm supposed to constantly feel guilty. Whatever, she's making me go to a JC I don't want, I'll rather go poly. It's quite funny since she never cared about my results except Chinese and she asked me "Oh you want to go st nix? Ok.. where's it anyway" in p6.
Shit, I shouldn't be feeling angry now cos I'm at Laopo's house and her piano playing is really kinda cute. I believe you now! :DD Spent lots of money today on movies and food. We cried during BRATZ and even more for Gameplan :DDD I shall not be jealous over your dad's new car, I shall not I shall not >< Sorry I can't go to the zoo with you tomorrow, I must give the animals some time to miss me first. Hoho nvm, I'll be seeing you alot during the hols anyway. It's ok if you're inferior to your sis, i'll love you the best... only if you don't hook up with some random guy on the streets ahem. You're mine full stop.
HY get well soon k? You should be here now ): We promise you'll get 3 hours of sleep haha.
I feel bad, I think I'm doing it on purpose >:
Slut, i'll only sleep at your house if you get rid of that centipede. Where are the Ps you promised, haha failed act emos I adore you (:
23, I'm waiting. The moment your plane touches down, I'll fulfill your wish. Haven't seen you for so long it hurts. I forgave you a long time ago, stop worrying silly ass. The five words just for you <3
I miss someone. You seem so preoccupied these days, we barely hug each other proper. Go out soon? I wonder if you'll even see this, I don't dare to call you anymore. The 'Outgoing Calls' list doesn't have your name now. Tell me what's wrong, you know I'm here.
7days is not enough. I'm trying to understand but.
Told my mum when I'm going out and staying over and stuff, she cut me off halfway and said "Why don't you just tell me when you're coming home early or at all?" in this pissed-but-I-wanna-give-up-on-you tone. So now I'm supposed to constantly feel guilty. Whatever, she's making me go to a JC I don't want, I'll rather go poly. It's quite funny since she never cared about my results except Chinese and she asked me "Oh you want to go st nix? Ok.. where's it anyway" in p6.
Shit, I shouldn't be feeling angry now cos I'm at Laopo's house and her piano playing is really kinda cute. I believe you now! :DD Spent lots of money today on movies and food. We cried during BRATZ and even more for Gameplan :DDD I shall not be jealous over your dad's new car, I shall not I shall not >< Sorry I can't go to the zoo with you tomorrow, I must give the animals some time to miss me first. Hoho nvm, I'll be seeing you alot during the hols anyway. It's ok if you're inferior to your sis, i'll love you the best... only if you don't hook up with some random guy on the streets ahem. You're mine full stop.
HY get well soon k? You should be here now ): We promise you'll get 3 hours of sleep haha.
I feel bad, I think I'm doing it on purpose >:
Slut, i'll only sleep at your house if you get rid of that centipede. Where are the Ps you promised, haha failed act emos I adore you (:
23, I'm waiting. The moment your plane touches down, I'll fulfill your wish. Haven't seen you for so long it hurts. I forgave you a long time ago, stop worrying silly ass. The five words just for you <3
I miss someone. You seem so preoccupied these days, we barely hug each other proper. Go out soon? I wonder if you'll even see this, I don't dare to call you anymore. The 'Outgoing Calls' list doesn't have your name now. Tell me what's wrong, you know I'm here.
7days is not enough. I'm trying to understand but.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home